Kitchen Renovations in Melbourne
Your kitchen is the heart of your home. It’s where your friends and family gather together to make good memories over good food and great company. That’s why you deserve a kitchen as warm and welcoming as the people who spend time in it.
Go Build Renovation has the experience and expertise to turn your kitchen renovation dreams into reality. From initial design right through to completion, George from Go Build Renovation will work closely with you and the cabinet maker to ensure the finished product is tailored to suit your family’s needs and lifestyle. With only highly skilled tradesmen used to complete the renovation, you can expect a high-quality finish at a very competitive price.
5 reasons you need Go Build Kitchen Renovations in Melbourne:
- Correct any structural damage that may be caused by water leaks
- Increase energy efficiency, saving you money in the long run
- Increase the overall value of your property
- Improve the layout, giving you more storage space and increased functionality
- Effortlessly maintain good hygiene with modernised mould prohibiting products
Every family has different needs from their kitchen. That is why the design is just as important as the aesthetics. It needs to be spacious, functional and made from quality materials. Go Build Renovation only uses top quality cabinet makers in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne to ensure that expectations are all met to maximise the potential of your kitchen renovation.
Kitchen renovations are the most involved in terms of trades and materials needed. There can be large costs when looking to renovate kitchens, especially if load-bearing walls are to be removed and beams are needed to be installed to pick up load points for the roof. The kitchen cabinetry is also definitely a large cost with kitchen renovations. With there being so many different styles and choices available for designing the kitchen, the cost can vary from $10k through to well above $50k, depending on the size, layout, style and finish.
We have a set process to assure a quality finish giving you the best possible outcome within your set budget.
- Consultation – A free site visit will allow George from Go Build Renovation to assess your family’s needs and determine how to maximise the potential of your kitchen. He will also check the current state of your kitchen and give you advice on how to approach the upcoming renovation.
- Planning – Having a plan is of the utmost importance in any renovation. After the consultation, George will establish the most efficient way to bring your plans to life. You’ll get a more detailed explanation of the renovation process, what it will involve, and what kind of results you can expect.
- Budget – It’s very important to set a budget before looking into what kitchen style you decide on. It’s equally as important that the budget is not allocated mainly towards the kitchen cabinetry, benchtops and splashbacks, and not having enough allocated funds for the renovation work. With varying factors to the cost of a kitchen, the budget needs to be flexible enough to cover the cost of the cabinetry and benchtops, the plumbing and electrical fittings, appliances and the renovation of the kitchen. Together, we’ll come up with a budget that suits you but also gives you the kitchen you want and deserve.
Why choose Go Build Kitchen Renovations in Melbourne?
Competitive price; Go Build is able to provide highly competitive prices due to discounted trade prices from suppliers, giving you more freedom to extend your budget.
Go Build can provide you with a custom-designed on-site measure and scale floor plan along with a fixed price quote that works with your budget. This gives you an idea of how much the renovation will cost. From here, you can choose the fixtures, finishes, kitchen furniture, and everything in between freely. When the price quote is familiar, there’s nothing stopping you from browsing the catalogue and designing your kitchen according to the agreed price and your wishes.
Quality; A tradesman with years of experience producing work of only the highest calibre will be on-site to complete the tasks involved.
We can fix any problem both big and small such as correcting structural damage. Aside from improving its functionality, George can take the design of your kitchen to the next level. Furthermore – an improved design goes beyond pure aesthetics. Depending on the specifics of the project, we can increase energy efficiency to help you save money in the long term. Our Kitchen renovations can improve your layout and provide optimal storage space.
Reliability; Your renovation will have constant progress and be on the top of our priority list. We want the kitchen to be functional, practical, aesthetically pleasing and problem-free. Renovating with Go Build gives you the peace of mind needed, as you’ll know the job was done properly. Once the kitchen renovation is completed, you’ll also get a 10-year warranty.
Respect; Go Build understands that it’s not just a worksite: it’s your home. There will be sections of the house which may neighbour worksites, but we will ensure that your house will be protected to prevent any damage. Your home will be in safe hands at all times and treated as if it were our own.
Not only does your home and kitchen deserve respect, but so do you as a person. Each family is different, and Go Build will make sure to fully understand your family’s needs before the renovation process starts, thus giving you the results you deserve.
Professionalism; You can be assured that Go Build will always have time to address your concerns and strive to keep stress to a minimum so your renovation experience is as pleasant as possible.
Whether you already have plans drawn up or you are looking to start a kitchen from scratch, update your cabinetry or expand and renovate the entire kitchen area, Go Build Renovation is the expert in the area and can help.